- Beavers introduced by humans threaten Patagonian foreston April 23, 2021 at 2:16 am
TIERRA DEL FUEGO, Chile: The Karukinka natural park on Chile’s side of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago guards a treasure trove of ancient beech trees saved from the chainsaws of loggers.
- Ministry offers advice to overstayers in Malaysiaon April 23, 2021 at 2:04 am
The Foreign Ministry has urged Thais who have overstayed their visas in Malaysia to quickly apply for repatriation to avoid legal penalties.
- China’s Fishing Fleet Drives Beijing’s Global Ambitionson April 23, 2021 at 1:55 am
In Beijing’s push to become a maritime superpower, China’s fishing fleet has grown to become the world’s largest by far — and it has turned more aggressive, provoking tensions around the globe.
- Red Cross in urgent need of bloodon April 23, 2021 at 1:26 am
The Thai Red Cross Society has issued an urgent appeal for blood, saying supplies have dropped dramatically since the third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic hit the country.
- French special forces dog awarded top UK gallantry medalon April 23, 2021 at 12:45 am
LONDON: A French special forces dog called Leuk was on Friday awarded a British animal charity’s top award for gallantry, after he saved lives by cornering insurgents during an anti-terrorist operation in Mali.
- CPN attests to the safety of its shopping centreson April 23, 2021 at 12:06 am
Central Pattana (CPN) has reassured customers of hygiene and safety measures at 33 shopping centres nationwide while encouraging the public to practice self-discipline.
- Inoculation of Thai players for UAE trip gets underwayon April 22, 2021 at 11:30 pm
The first batch of national team players was on Thursday administered the initial dose of Covid-19 vaccine before participating in a training camp for the 2022 Fifa World Cup Group G qualifiers in the United Arab Emirates in June.
- MOPH supplies herbal medicine for mild suffererson April 22, 2021 at 11:24 pm
The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) has handed over 600,000 fatalaijone capsules to its affiliated hospitals nationwide to treat Covid-19 patients with mild symptoms.
- UTCC sees growth dip to 1.6%on April 22, 2021 at 11:22 pm
GDP growth may dive to 1.6% this year if the government fails to stimulate an economy reeling from the third wave of the pandemic, says the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC).
- Private sector seeks to import 5m jab doseson April 22, 2021 at 11:22 pm
The Joint Standing Committee on Commerce, Industry and Banking (JSCCIB) plans to ask Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to allow the private sector to import 5 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines by the end of this year during a meeting with the premier next Wednesday.